01. There’s not much more to say other than I am OBSESSED with these Miss Guided wedges. I don’t often buy shoes, but I do occasionally find myself getting fixated on certain pairs. In the soft gold, they are perfectly glitzy without being too trashy – although I can’t say I’m that afraid of a bit of tack every now and then! The best part is that at £34.99 I’d say they are very affordable, we’ll see how long I can resist, eh?
02. I am constantly wearing Barry M nail varnishes, and have been for over a year now! The colours are so bright, vibrant and fun, and unlike other brands, Barry M polishes don’t chip that quickly – which is great for people like me who are a bit lazy with their nails at times! I am longing to add these truly lustworthy shades to my collection: Aqua Blue, Fuchsia and Racing Green.
03. I popped into New Look a few weeks back and spotted this cute little owl coin purse out of the corner of my eye. Needless to say, I rushed on over to it straight away and ‘awwed’ at him for a while, such a little cutie! I have to give kudos to New look because some of the things I’ve seen in there lately are indistinguishable from some of the current Topshop items, but a lot cheaper, they’re on their way up!
04. Speaking of Topshop, I’m a sucker for an A-line skirt… particularly pink ones! This pastel shade, pleated one is right up my street, and would look great with some white cable knit knee high socks, and the Miss Guided wedges… too perfect for words.
05. I can’t quite tell you how impressed I am with Sleek Make Up. I bought their lipstick in ‘Mystic’ a few weeks ago, and have been wearing it religiously ever since! For such an affordable brand, their colours are highly pigmented and have great staying power. For just £4 a pop (major bargain alert!) I can tell I’ll be buying many more shades in the future!
06. What would a lust list be without a dream-designer item thrown in? I’m currently obsessed with fur, particularly in this great shade of nude-pink. This bag would be the perfect accessory for any summer outfit in my opinion! Miuccia if you’re reading this… call me : )
07. Remaining true to my love of Apple products, the iPad would be the perfect solution for my travels back and forth between Kent and my home town in Somerset. I adore my Macbook like you wouldn’t believe, but to be able to have all of the power in a tablet as light and slick as this, I would be crazy not to be hankering after one of these babies! Genius.
08. Motel always has something fun and colourful to offer, and the moment I saw this ‘Rita’ playsuit I was in love! The print works so well in this amazing shade of jade green, and again, it would look amazing with those Miss Guided wedges… are you sensing a pattern here?! Either way, this playsuit is just so much fun, I would love to add it to my summer wardrobe!