1. I am a huge fan of metallic nail varnishes at the moment, but I generally find that they lack the staying power of block colour shades, and can often peel off as if they are just a foil coating. I have heard great things about the Revlon Colourstay Gel Envy range from friends of mine, and would like to see for myself how long my nails can resist that inevitable battered and chipped phase.
2. An Apple Macbook Air is first on my wish list at this moment in time; not that I don’t love and adore my current, trusty Macbook – it’s just that the little bean is struggling under the weight of 2015 internetty systems lately! For someone with little patience, and a lack of RAM to match, I long for the day when I can open up a nice new laptop (that new Apple Mac smell, too!) and amp up my multi tasking game once more. Once you go Mac, you never go back!
3. Being the type of (boring and unadventurous) person who enjoys owning all sorts of variations of my favourite things, Olympea by Paco Rabanne hits all the right spots! Alien by Thierry Mugler is my all time favourite perfume, and any new fragrance that hits some of those juicy, sweet little notes is more than ok for a spritz/douse/head to toe body bath in my book. Olympea is irresistibly… irresistible. If it wasn’t for the fact I have managed to hoard an excessive of bottles this year already, it would be taking pride of place on my perfume shelf. It will happen, because frankly, my self restraint just isn’t there yet.
4. This takes me back to my days in secondary school, borrowing (without permission) cool grown up clothes from my sisters to wear to mufti days at school. It was all about the lace up. Partially because I’m in denial of my age, and also what year it is in general, I’m really enjoying these shameless throwbacks to the 90s and early noughties. I suddenly understand why adults LOVE nostalgia, and why pop culture and everything else throws us these little reminders of times past – it’s comforting! Who knew that one item of clothing could reveal to the public the extent of my quarter life crisis… ahem. I also like this Boohoo playsuit because it’s red, and I like red, it makes me feel sassy.
5. Having recently suffered at the hands (or feet?) of an array of uncomfortable shoes, I am instinctively drawn now, to the flattest, most comfy looking sandals. These Office slingbacks fit the bill nicely! I get very carried away when shopping, by all the sparkle and bright colours lining the shelves, but when it actually comes to matching up outfit, coming home with iridescent shoes can prove to be problematic. I need to stop being such a magpie and embrace neutral tones!
6. As someone who spends a lot of time on Instagram, it has become almost impossible to ignore the allure of this Chloe arm candy perfection. Those wonderfully clean lines, and the perfect pastel pink paired with beautiful gold hardware pretty much makes it my dream bag. I believe that Drew could be the perfect companion to most summertime frolicks. Ah! I can only dream…
7. A little more within my budget than a Chloe handbag, is this fruity little fella by Sunnyside. Candles are the perfect way to bring a little bit of colour into an otherwise dreary space. With it’s pineapple scent to match, this one ticks all the boxes – far too good to burn, though. I absolutely love the colour; a vibrant turquoise is surprisingly compatible with a number of different colour schemes, so don’t be afraid to say aloha and welcome him into your home!